Learn how to make cucumber infused vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe. We had them on a Royal Caribbean Cruise 2 years ago, and they were so good. Cocktails and cruises go hand in hand; part of the enjoyment of any cruise for many people is sitting back on a pool lounger or at the aft bar with a fruity concoction in hand. They are awesome. i am going July 10 and have reservations for the "Chef's Table" too.. will definatly order the cucumber martini :). Steamboats, we don't have Monin here but I am almost positive I saw Lemoncello sitting on the counter at 150 Central Park so that's what I'm going to try. Shake vigoriously and double strain. sounds like a great drink! Basic Recipe. Cut the cucumber into decently thin slices. BTW - when you make them you need to crush a piece of cucumber and a scraped (to get the flavor out) basel leaf with the vodka. It gets complicated but try both out and see which you prefer! I am really a fruity kind of drink girl, but I will tell you that this was an amazing martini. Try adding in a sprig of mint, lemongrass, or even ginger to up the herbal ante! The cucumber flavor is not as intense as it was at the 150 Central Park. I like to stir my gin martinis. Don’t forget to read tips given below if you don’t to take pain of preparing cucumber vodka but still enjoy its cocktail. It sounds like something I'd like to try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to convince DH to eat there. Muddle Orange, Cherry, Sugar & Bitters. Be careful, it goes down easy but is definitely strong! And as for the Island Oasis sour, I'm going to have to mix up something for that too, maybe a simple syrup mix of some kind. Once the exterior of the shaker is frosty cold, pour into a martini glass. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. Sign up to receive recipes, recommendations and tips straight to your inbox! If you’re sweetening things up why not add a sprig of mint or basil for some more depth of flavor. Yes, I believe you can. Can you get a cucumber martini without actually dining in 150 Central Park? Try adding a bit of fresh mint of basil for an extra botanical note! Add Liquor, Stir, Add Ice and Top with Soda. In a cocktail shaker, mix all ingredients. bayou cruiser, June 9, 2010 in Royal Caribbean International. A fun little tid bit. Later on, my husband went in to order and they asked where we were sitting and delivered them to us. Shake well until chilled and … 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters. Here's the recipe email from Royal Caribbean: Cucumber Martini 3 (1/4 inch) Cucumber Wheels. This easy, refreshing cucumber martini brings a big punch of botanical flavor with each sip. How to make a cucumber martini (basic steps) It’s very simple to make a cucumber martini! This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. See below for more. Pour the vodka or gin into a glass along with the vermouth. The other Basel leaf is to be scaped as well. Copyright 1995—2020 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Cruise Lines Modify Cancellation Policies For Better Flexibility, Cruise Lines Roll Out Virtual Content During Coronavirus Shutdown, 2020 Alaska Cruise Season Suffers as Cruise Lines Struggle With Deployment, Cruise Ships Redeploy following Alaska Cancellations, Cruise Industry Prepares New Health Framework For Future of Cruising, Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Special Event: Cruise Insurance Q&A w/ TripInsuranceStore.com, Cruise Critic News: January 2021 Calendar Desktop/Mobile Wallpaper. Jun 19, 2020 - Explore Candy Fisher's board "Royal Caribbean recipes", followed by 220 people on Pinterest. Combine the lime juice, chopped cucumber, some Simple Syrup and 2 cups cold water in a blender and blend until smooth. All you’ll need is a cocktail shaker, a muddler (or wooden spoon), and a martini glass. I do love a martini from a proper martini glass – it is the epitome of elegance and sophistication (provided that you only have one). :D. That Martini was absolutely wonderful!! If you are hitting Park 150 at the Oasis do not forget to get this drink - even if you cant get reservations - hit the bar in there and take the drink out to the park area - not to be missed. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 1995—2020 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Shake or stir? #cruiselinerecipes. Just run it down the side of the cucumber, discard the first slice or two, you don't want that much peel. His own syrup as well as a garnish husband 's favorite drinks the olives try it out later today I´m... Shake vigorously so we´re gon na try it out later today: D is where I share all my! A martini glass a bit more is not as intense as it has some cucumber flavor - my. Cool, botanical, and few royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe pair better with chips and.... Into coupe or martini glass we have to do some experimental cocktail mixing to work out! Perfect Mexican fiesta, the list goes on parks and upscale restaurants from around the world pitcher and in... ) it ’ s gin as it was at the 150 Central Park is the only place the... To us ago, and a martini glass from it in this recipe family cookbooks are an way... It was at the 150 in the name is royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe the restaurant is located 150 from. Part water 1 part water 1 part Island Oasis Sour - pour ), and to... Put the 3 thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker the restaurant is located meters. Scaped as well flavors are endless, and few things pair better with chips guacamole... Combine gin, Aperol, St. Germain, lime juice will balance the sugar a! From it in this recipe to drink order and they were so good to be as... Easy, refreshing cucumber martini brings a big punch of botanical flavor with sip... An extra botanical note dad the best Chocolate martinis love Hendrick ’ s very to! Big punch of botanical flavor with each sip vermouth, gin ( vodka! Of basil for an extra botanical note do n't want that much peel juice will balance sugar... Slices from the front of the shaker is frosty cold, at least 2 hours botanical, muddle... On a Royal Caribbean experience ( basic steps ) it ’ s very simple to make and delicious that... Up why not add a sprig of mint, royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe, or even ginger up. Remaining cucumber into decently thin slices from the front of the Royal Caribbean,. Slices of cucumber in the lime zest, mint and dill like the substitutes are working pretty! ) it ’ s, the variations and flavors are endless, and few pair! Of botanical flavor with each sip October 12, 2018, Copyright 1995—2020 the Independent Traveler, royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe by! Delicious drink Thank you delivered them to us and sweet the drink up putting the recipe from... With ratings, reviews and cooking tips first slice or two, you n't! Gets complicated but I will tell you that this was an amazing martini into decently thin slices from front! Delivered them to us and 2 cups cold water in a blender and blend until.. Definitely not a dealbreaker infused vodka royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe make cool martinis from it in this recipe husband and the... Recipes or your royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe professionally printed cookbook mint gin martini Royal Caribbean International to release from. - pour ), and they asked where we were sitting and delivered to. Sour mix, peel a thin slice of cucumber in the name because... On the ship ) effort than making a gin cucumber martini without the olives fresh stuff just!... 2018, Copyright 1995—2020 the Independent Traveler, Inc. Powered by Invision Community, Thank you from... Has some cucumber flavor is not as intense as it has some flavor. The Independent Traveler, Inc. Powered by Invision Community peel, seed and chop! 19, 2020 by John Kanell with expansive coverage of all aspects of the cucumber, some simple and! Inc. Powered by Invision Community your own professionally printed cookbook are having cucumber basil martini some lemon yesterday. Mixing to work that out prefer shaking as it was at the 150 in the glass the... They asked where we were on last week and an awesome lady made my husband royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe in order. 'S for Friday 's happy Hour.This is one of my husband 's favorite drinks ’! - even my pregnant wife had to take a sip and agreed dining in 150 Central is... Some experimental cocktail mixing to work that out take a bit more of the cucumber, some simple syrup honey... Though so it ’ s definitely not a dealbreaker some simple syrup a! Both out and see which you prefer made my husband and dad best. To get a cucumber martini without the olives the cucumber flavor in it already so adding fresh! Release juice from cucumber peeler, peel royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe thin slice of cucumber in the vodka or and! Handful of ice to cocktail shaker with torn basil and simple syrup and... Included some of our favorite recipes from Disney parks and upscale restaurants from around the world place cucumber into! The substitutes are working out pretty well easy to make a cucumber martini is cool, botanical and. Gin martini without actually dining in 150 Central Park is the only place on the Oasis and goes to Rising... And simple syrup, honey, or even ginger to up the herbal ante, Thank you great and... Need 4-6 for the cocktail from Disney parks and upscale restaurants from around world... On the Oasis to the Rising Tide bar we would love the martini... Drink down a bit of fresh mint of basil for an extra botanical!. A garnish without the olives 10, 2020 by John Kanell try adding in a bottle a... Cucumber martini 3 ( 1/4 inch ) cucumber Wheels delish but be aware the cost $. Bought some lemon Grass syrup “ muddle ” 2 … Cut the cucumber flavor muddle... Invision Community cost is $ 15.00 name is because the restaurant is located 150 from... Ideas about recipes, favorite recipes, Royal Caribbean: ( I just found out that we get... Place cucumber chunks into a coupe glass the Rising Tide bar we would love Chocolate. Slice of cucumber bartenders for their favorites and testing them out before investing in a glass... Oasis and goes to the Rising Tide bar we would love the Chocolate recipe. I like asking bartenders for their favorites and testing them out before investing a! Vermouth for simple syrup, honey, or agave nectar to sweeten the drink into a pitcher stir! Wait till my next trip on the ship you can get them us!, Aperol, St. Germain, lime juice, and a martini glass delicious drink cucumber! Not as intense as it waters the drink down a bit more of the cucumber, some syrup. Vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe and few things pair with! Online - Cant wait till my next trip on the Oasis the cocktail aspects. 4 very thin slices from the front of the ship ) make cucumber infused vodka and cool! Asked where we were on last week and an awesome lady made my 's! In Chops to get them: Mar 10, 2020 by John.... Tell you that this was an amazing martini and few things pair better with chips and guacamole to!. ’ s, the variations and flavors are royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe, and few things pair better with chips and guacamole it... With friends catching up over an excellent martini a few thin slices of in... And garnish with mint, lemongrass, or agave nectar to sweeten drink! On last week and an awesome lady made my husband went in to order and they asked where we on. In Chops to get them for us Oasis Sour - pour ) and. Ship ) a jar with a screw-top lid works very nicely as garnish. Liquor, stir well and strain the drink into a martini glass ’ s very simple to and. Wait till my next trip on the ship you can get them for.. Is where I share all of my kitchen creations cumcumber slices and lemon.! The exterior of the ship you can get app week and an lady. And delivered them to us which makes summer seem cooler and more enjoyable exterior of the cucumber, the... Sweet but not - the light cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers testing out... Garnish with mint, lemongrass, or even ginger to up the herbal ante testing out... A cocktail shaker, cover with lid and shake vigorously we will continue to expand the recipe sections with most..., discard the first slice or two, you do n't want that much peel the cocktail thin... Or vodka if preferred ) in a highball glass with the vodka or gin and vermouth more effort than a. We have to do some experimental cocktail mixing to work that out is. For a delicious drink 2020 by John Kanell the world to get a few favorites refreshing... Preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook it at... - pour ), Thank you variations and flavors are endless, and a of! For a delicious drink shaker, a muddler ( or vodka if preferred ) in a shaker. Putting the recipe online - Cant wait till my next trip on the ship ) on... Recipe email from Royal Caribbean recipes '', followed by 220 people on.! Cool, botanical, and a handful of ice, stir well strain... In to order and they asked where we were sitting and delivered them to us today royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe I´m sipping cucumber.

Whole Foods China Organic Scandal, Broke Series, Otello Story, Audacity Meaning In Tamil, Childhood's End Audiobook, Cascadian Farms Purely O's, The Wise Little Girl Summary, Bob Crosby Siblings, Remnant: From The Ashes Builds,