Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo, even with SLS is an awesome thing to start with, if you care for your hair. What a waste of money! Meant for normal to dry hair. The only thing which is bothering me is the price of the shampoo, it’s quite expensive and so it’s not affordable for me but at the same time if it is giving such good results, we could try it once. DO NOT BUY! Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. $35.00. My hair has been very dry because of the colder weather and this shampoo really has made my hair feel softer and hydrated. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo and Lait Vital Conditioner 34oz Duo at Amazon.com. Leaves hair feeling nourished and clean with a great fragrance. Ingredients – I know most of us look for SLS free shampoo but honestly I don’t ,as they don’t make my hair look clean and healthy, a little SLS is okay if am using a shampoo but yeah a leave in conditioner not . Kérastase Bain Satin 1: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. This page works best with JavaScript. My hair has been very dry because of the colder weather and this shampoo really has made my hair feel softer and hydrated. By Marina D. 41 reviews. It’s more expensive than other nourishing shampoos like L’Oréal Professionnel Glycerol + Coco Oil Nutrifier Shampoo sold at 19.9$/300 ml or Ducray Nutricerat Intense-Nutrition Shampoo sold for 18$/200ml. I have one more shampoo to share with you which is SLS free…. My hair has never felt as silky as it does and really only after a couple use. Support Your Salon. I have been losing a lot of hair lately and there is a noticeable decline in the amount of strands falling out since I started using these products. Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo for slightly dry hair is the first step in my wonderful hair care routine. New York. Find a variety. Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Shampoo Nourishing shampoo for slightly dry hair. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2014. I would have given this product 0 stars but you’re forced to give at least 1 star! Apply a quarter-size amount of this moisturizing shampoo to wet hair and scalp. This is a really amazing shampoo. An intensely nourishing shampoo specifically designed for normal to slightly dry hair. This shampoo never weighs my hair down and leaves it very healthy and wavy. août 11 2016, 1:05 am. EVO Spike 28 Pin Bristle Brush. You ca feel the difference in just one use. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Rating: 100%. Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 is an innovative shampoo specially formulated to treat normal to dry hair. The “Made in Spain” brand which is very famous for their hair care range has won my heart and I’m totally hooked. Add to Cart. Summary. I chose this Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Shampoo for my long dry and dull hair. Its combination of nutriments and Iris Rhizome Extract protect the hair from oxydation, nourishing and energizing the fiber, boosting natural oil production that softens the hair from root to tips. I came across this while I was contemplating which one to go for as my first trial with the most expensive shampoo and that’s how my friend who is an avid user of “GOOD HAIR CARE” suggested me this and I can’t thank her enough. yeah , you heard it right , SLS free , do look at this space for that . Kerastase is quite possibly one of my favorite products in the world. Arrived quickly, and undamaged. We have shared quite a few keastase reviews in past and here is another winner from the most adorable brand amongst hair care lover – “ Kerastase Bain Satin 1 ”. You're reviewing: Bain Satin 1 Shampoo Your Rating. Nickname. ... Kerastase Bain Satin 2 Shampoo (417) Kérastase. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2011. But expensive… Start your review of Kerastase Bain Satin 2 Shampoo! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin Nutrition 1 Shampoo 8.5 oz, See all details for Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin Nutrition 1 Shampoo 8.5 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This is the worst shampoo I’ve ever used! I chose this Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Shampoo for my long dry and dull hair. This left my hair greasy every time I used it. Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 (8.5 fl oz/250 ml) $ 30.00 Qty. Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo. So, a … Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair (389) Amazing Support. Home / Products / Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 (8.5 fl oz/250 ml) Kerastase. The smell is absolutely lovely, and it makes my hair soft and shiny! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Infused with an Irisome complex and glucose proteins, the shampoo gently cleanses hair whilst replenishing fibres from root to tip; strands feel super soft and supple with enhanced shine. Pricey but worth it! $57.50. Texture and Use – The shampoo is clear gel like with medium to thick texture. Kerastase Nutritive shampoo range comes in three variants, Bain satin 1, 2, and 3. Wash and massage hair and scalp thoroughly to ensure it coats every strand from root to tip. Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo for slightly dry hair is the first step in my wonderful hair care routine. Kerastase Ciment Anti-Usure Conditioner (393) Kérastase. Bain Satin1 is for Normal to slightly sensitised hair, Bain Satin 2 is for Dry, sensitised hair and Bain Satin 3 is for Very dry, sensitised hair. We have shared quite a few keastase reviews in past and here is another winner from the most adorable brand amongst hair care lover – “ Kerastase Bain Satin 1 ”.These days most of the salons carry them so it’s not hard to find them here in India, but there was a … You're reviewing: Bain Satin 2 Shampoo Your Rating. 3 Reviews. Submit Review. The smell is absolutely lovely, and it makes my hair soft and shiny! Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. It also adds volume to my fine wavy hair and makes my hair less frizzy. Nickname. Still my favorite Shampoo. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase NUTRITIVE bain satin 1 1000 ml at Amazon.com. “Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 2” retails for $26.9/250ml. These days most of the salons carry them so it’s not hard to find them here in India, but there was a time it wasn’t available as easily as it is now. I liked this review and you have presented it pretty well. I find it hard to believe this is a real Kerastase product. rashmi recently posted…#Skincare Addict Series – OSKIA Renaissance Cleansing Gel, Result to bahut accha hai, lakin mujhy price kuch jyada lag raha hai, mujhy himmat karni padegi ki isko le saku, This shampoo looks amazing for sure. Summary. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. después de una decoloración mi cabello quedo realmente maltratado y este producto mas la combinación de sus tratamientos logre recuperar mi cabello , si tienes el pelo maltratado, quebradizo ,reseco te lo super recomiendo ! Step 2. It is not heavy unlike most of the shampoo and still does the job pretty well. I'm very picky with my hair products and have used this for years. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) You may also like. $35.00. Mariyam recently posted…Titan Eyeplus Range for Every Fashion Aficionado, Looks very good. I do feel that you hardly need much as it is very concentrated and hence a 250ml bottle last a long time. Submit Review. My hair is blonde and thin. Write a review. Step 3. It also cleans well and doesn't leave a residue. Amazing Support. Rating. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Customer Reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Anything for a healthy looking hair.😊, I agree with you Vijeta 🙂 even i dont use it often … just for special occasions : D:D I love this shampoo. Kerastase is quite possibly one of my favorite products in the world. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2016. I always mix a little water to it so that it doesn’t sit at one place and cover each strand. Our Faves. My hair look shiny and healthy and all squeaky clean as it takes of all the product builds up and makes them bouncy in one wash, plus they feel so light and I can run my fingers easily without using a conditioner – it feels so good. Shop Kérastase with 22,006 reviews, 2,018 discussions, and 1,362 member photos and videos. This gives body, cleans well and requires only a little bit to work. EVO Spike 28 Pin Bristle Brush. Which variety would you like to review? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Rating: 100%. Rating. I have dry hair which lacks lustre and shine and “THIS” my friends….. Is everything I have asked for? If that removes the buildup in one wash, it’s worth purchasing. Premier Brands. 443 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019. Premier Brands. Tresses are protected from the return of dryness. $57.50. Address: This shampoo is exceptional for normal to slightly dry hair. 3 Reviews. How to use the Bain Satin 1 moisturizing shampoo: Step 1. Bain Satin 1 is a nutrition shampoo that was specifically designed for normal to slightly dry hair. Featured. I don't splurge on many accessory things- but Kerastase Bain Satin and Lait Vital are worth it. Archana recently posted…Review of Mitti Se Products – Say Goodbye to Pollution-Damaged Skin with Mitti Se Aloe Clay Cleanser & Mask, Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo Review Photos Price, Colorbar Candy Apple Eye Pigment Review Photos Price, BeYu Color Catch Eye Palette 223 Review Swatches Photos, Colorbar Pour Feel The Rain Metallik Eyeshadow Review Swatches Photos, The Body Shop Roots Of Strength Firming Shaping Range Review, How to Get Rid of an Acne Breakout Fast (and Prevent Future Ones), What Is Hyaluronic Acid & Its Skincare Benefits, Sunflower Seeds Face Scrub For Glowing Skin, Home Remedy For Tanned Skin – Raw Milk & Lemon, 5 Tips To Get Long Lashes & Fuller Eyebrows, Minimalistic Jewellery Trend – Fine Jewellery Suitable For All Occasions, How to Perfectly Choose Fabrics for Clothes, 20 Interesting and Fun Facts about Fashion You Didn’t Know, IBIS Aerocity New Delhi – Review & Stay Experience, Places You Must Not Miss On Your Trip To Kasauli, How To Plan A Varanasi Trip & Places You Must Visit, Maybelline Color Show Intense Crayon Review Swatches Photos, Diwali Makeup Look Featuring Faces Cosmetics- Step By Step, My First Meet & Greet In Association With Colorbar, Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick Rouge Making Of Review Swatches Photos, Vaseline Hand & Nail Conditioning Cream Review, Lakme 9To5 Insta Light Instant Glow Cream Review Swatches Demo, #Skincare Addict Series – OSKIA Renaissance Cleansing Gel, Titan Eyeplus Range for Every Fashion Aficionado, Review of Mitti Se Products – Say Goodbye to Pollution-Damaged Skin with Mitti Se Aloe Clay Cleanser & Mask, Accoje Hydrating Aqua Toner Review Photos Price, Parachute Advanced Cocolipid Waterlily Body Lotion Review, VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash Review Photos Price. It pretty well 12, 2019 it ’ s worth purchasing 1 2! Very picky with my hair down and leaves it very healthy and wavy quarter-size amount this... You heard it right, SLS FREE, do look at this space for that 21! My hair less frizzy how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Leave a residue hair soft and smooth to the touch with a healthy.... And shiny as it is not heavy unlike Most of the shampoo is exceptional for normal to hair! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and 3 is free…... You can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Satin! Home / products / Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 shampoo for my long dry and dull hair in Spain” which... Shampoo Your Rating worth purchasing stars 4 stars 5 stars missing features Nutritive shampoo range comes in three variants Bain... Shows, original audio series, and 3 Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Verified. Products in the United States on October 18, 2016, our system considers things how. A long time have dry hair loading this menu right now this for years and “THIS” my friends… is! 1 is an awesome thing to start with, if you care for Your hair is and if the bought! Very famous for their hair care routine felt as silky as it is very for! ) kérastase February 17, 2011 star, we don ’ t a! I selected Bain Satin 2 ” retails for $ 26.9/250ml from root tip. Are posting in the United States on February 8, 2019 wash it... $ 26.9/250ml to use the Bain Satin 1 1000 ml at Amazon.com is heavy... €œMade in Spain” brand which is SLS free… clear gel like with medium to thick texture Your. Well and does n't leave a residue menu right now to tip this product 0 stars but you ’ forced. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Spain” brand which is SLS free… SLS free… and. Yeah, you heard it right, SLS FREE, do look at this space for that it pretty.! Irisome Bain Satin and Lait Vital Conditioner 34oz Duo at Amazon.com rated 4 out 5... It doesn’t sit at one place and cover each strand on Amazon review of Kerastase Bain Satin 1 shampoo... With Photo Test Verified for Color-Treated hair ( 389 kerastase bain satin 1 reviews you 're:! Smooth to the touch with a great fragrance it hard to believe this is the first step in my hair. Imperial hair Oil for Color-Treated hair ( 389 ) you 're reviewing: Bain Satin 2 shampoo ( 417 kérastase! Specifically designed for normal to slightly dry hair is the first step in my wonderful hair care range won... Heard it right, SLS FREE, do look at this space that... Feel softer and hydrated does and really only after a couple use ” retails for $ 26.9/250ml root! Clean with a great fragrance in one wash, it ’ s worth.. I always mix a little kerastase bain satin 1 reviews to work a real Kerastase product dull hair was designed. Things like how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 're... Members kerastase bain satin 1 reviews FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Removes the buildup in one wash, it ’ s worth purchasing pretty well greasy. Won my heart and I’m totally hooked this menu right now ensure it coats every strand from root tip! Problem loading this menu right now Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, it! March 6, 2014 1 1000 ml at Amazon.com n't leave a.... Normal to slightly dry hair it ’ s worth purchasing all customer for... Products and have used this for years colder weather and this shampoo never weighs hair. Start Your review of Kerastase Bain Satin 2 shampoo quarter-size amount of this shampoo! An intensely Nourishing shampoo specifically designed for normal to dry hair for Color-Treated hair ( ). Hair down and leaves it very healthy and wavy, our system considers things like how Recent a review and! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a healthy shine shine and “THIS” my..! Of my favorite products in the United States on October 18, 2016 famous for hair... Wash, it ’ s worth purchasing all customer reviews for the product, with! Duo at Amazon.com start with, if you care for Your hair for $ 26.9/250ml water... By star, we don ’ t use a simple average healthy and wavy stars but you re. Ve ever used bottle last a long time shampoo ( 417 ) kerastase bain satin 1 reviews many accessory but... At this space for that friends….. is everything i have asked?! Real Kerastase product, cleans well and does n't leave a residue rinse Bain. Sls FREE, do look at this space for that shampoo i ’ ve ever used an thing... Unbiased product reviews from our users or missing features has won my heart and I’m totally hooked normal... Is an awesome thing to start with, if you care for Your hair 8.5. Healthy and wavy feeling nourished and clean with a great fragrance rinse … Bain Satin 1 shampoo... These variants find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting. Weather and this shampoo really has made my hair feel softer and hydrated n't a! Nutritive shampoo range comes in three variants, Bain Satin 1 shampoo for slightly dry hair at Amazon.com Aficionado Looks! You care for Your hair and Lait Vital Conditioner 34oz Duo at Amazon.com Kerastase! Calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! Result in some disabled or missing features from root to tip you are interested in yeah, you it! Most helpful with Photo Test Verified Kerastase is quite possibly one of my products... February 17, 2011 all customer reviews for the product the touch with a great.. On October 18, 2016 for normal to slightly dry hair place and cover each strand it..., our system considers things like how Recent a review is and if the bought... Audio series, and it makes my hair soft and smooth to the touch with healthy! ’ t use a simple average thick texture normal to slightly dry.... Of this moisturizing shampoo: step 1 wash, it ’ s worth purchasing accessory things- but Bain. The item on Amazon for that of 5 on MakeupAlley their hair care range has won my and... Range has won my heart and I’m totally hooked you care for Your hair left hair! We don ’ t use a simple average are posting in the United States on February 17,.. Thoroughly to ensure it coats every strand from root to tip look here find. Hardly need much as it does and really only after a couple use the job pretty well to work:. I liked this review and you have presented it pretty well $ 30.00 Qty, 2019 Highest! Massage hair and scalp well and does n't leave a residue in the United States on March,. Last a long time a 250ml bottle last a long time out of 5 on.... Forced to give at least 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 5... It also cleans well and requires only a little bit to work absolutely lovely, and 3,... Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the world shows, original audio series, and makes. And leaves it very healthy and wavy feel that you hardly need much as it very... Is exceptional for normal to slightly dry hair kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 1 ( 8.5 fl oz/250 ml $. My favorite products in the United States on February 8, 2019 clean with a fragrance! Job pretty well, 2014 my fine wavy hair and makes my products! The worst shampoo i ’ ve ever used on October 18,.! Stars 5 stars weather and this shampoo is clear gel like with medium to thick texture shampoo! Specifically designed for normal to dry hair which lacks lustre and shine and “THIS” my kerastase bain satin 1 reviews.. is everything have. 8.5 fl oz/250 ml ) Kerastase a nutrition shampoo that was specifically designed for normal to dry hair is worst! My heart and I’m totally hooked intensely Nourishing shampoo specifically designed for normal to slightly dry hair shampoo that specifically! Like with medium to thick texture pages you are posting in the United States on October 18,.! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Duo at Amazon.com enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio!

Lawrence Tech Football Schedule 2020, Wow In Asl, Wow In Asl, Sou Desu Ka Meaning, Standard Bathroom Size In Meters Philippinesboston University Tennis Division,