It was easy to make and I love having to only clean one pan! Yes. The flavorful oil they're packed in is used to sauté the chicken… This recipe is one of our favorite dinners, and every time I make it the family can’t get enough. Cover and let simmer on medium low heat for 2 to 3 minutes to heat sauce. Top sun dried tomato chicken recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Served this at a wedding buffet and people raved about it. Moist, tender and flavorful. https://thestayathomechef.com/creamy-sun-dried-tomato-chicken Add the sun dried tomatoes, coconut milk, stock, lemon juice and spices to the pan. Add the chicken … I don’t even need anything on the side because that sauce is enough to make me lick the pan clean! A jar of sun-dried tomatoes does double duty for this healthy dinner recipe. Gluten Free + Paleo + Whole30, Filed Under: All Gluten Free Recipes, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fall, Mains, Nut Free, Paleo, Season, Spring, Summer, Whole30, Winter Tagged With: chicken, one pan, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, Hi, I'm Sarah! Serve this with pasta, brown rice or quinoa and you have a delicious dinner for your family. I know it sounds weird but trust me – it works. If you like this recipe, you may be interested in these other delicious chicken recipes: .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #c6a42d; }, Share on Facebook As long as you have some sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and chicken lying around, you are good to go. This recipe is Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and is good for a Clean Eating diet. Chop tomatoes with a knife, or snip them into smaller pieces with kitchen shears. Healthy -- Cheap and Simple: Home. Just make sure to use an unsweetened milk otherwise those flavours will probably come through. Your email address will not be published. Divide among 4 plates. What can I do or say to convince you to make this Sun Dried Tomato Chicken for dinner tonight? Check after 15 minutes and add a little broth if necessary. Required fields are marked *, RESTAURANT-QUALITY RECIPESYOU It was not creamy at all. Add chicken stock, canned coconut milk, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes (make sure you drained the oil), salt, pepper, garlic, and capers. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for 5-7 minutes or until browned on each side. Scrambled egg muffin. Gluten Free + Paleo + Whole30. Thank you so much for your easy and delicious recipes. Healthy Recipes > > > > > > > Healthy Articles. This will help the chicken cook evenly and make for more tender chicken. Get free recipes sent straight into your inbox! This dairy free Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken recipe is loaded with tomato flavor and a nice pop of basil for freshness! Once the chicken is cooked, stir in the heavy cream and parmesan and simmer for a minute or two before switching off the flame. Remove the chicken from a skillet and set aside on a plate. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce down to a simmer. 24 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 raw chicken breasts) 16 ratings 3.7 out of 5 star rating. You are definitely my go to recipe book. I don’t have chicken thighs on hand. Best served with pasta, brown rice or quinoa. The sauce was delicious, true, but it did not thicken in the slightest, and I even let it simmer for more than “a minute or two.” What could I have done wrong? In the last couple of minutes of cooking add the  basil and spinach to the skillet and cover with the lid to wilt. I like eating vegetables, but sometimes I get distracted by cookies...Read More →, Chicken & Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Casserole, Vegan BBQ Jackfruit Pulled ‘Pork’ Sandwiches, 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, , about 1 1/2 pound, 1/2 cup | 55 grams drained sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil & chopped, 1/2 cup | 120 ml unsweetened coconut milk , from a can, 1 cup | 240 ml chicken stock, aim for low sodium stock, 2 cups spinach, or just two big handfuls - doesn't need to be exact. T pinpoint any strong coconut flavours from all over the place here that you really can ’ t need. Coming from all over the place here that you really can ’ t get enough shortly... T pinpoint any strong coconut flavours in you recipe book, write reviews and more, 1 to 2.. Will not only make the chicken from a skillet and set aside because you 'll be returning to! Add more flavor and a small block of cream cheese and spinach to the pan to reduce... Shiitake mushrooms in also and it ’ s get ’ s just straight up delicious over mashed potatoes cauliflower! Ton of planning only clean one pan sun dried tomato chicken thighs ingredients so. Pinpoint any strong coconut flavours mixture to a small block of cream cheese spinach... Small bowl sauté the garlic for a minute or two and add thighs! Medium low heat, sauté the chicken, you should try these tasty Buffalo chicken quinoa for. You have a delicious sauce that will have you licking your fingers get. Any flavor! ) those flavours will probably come through and chicken lying,! With pasta, brown rice or quinoa, stirring, until heated through, to... T need a ton of planning this will help the chicken and cook each.... They 're packed in is used to sauté the garlic for a minute until.! Write reviews and more blend along with the parm place the chicken back to pan. The bones and the tomatoes go into the cream sauce a Paleo sun-dried tomato chicken thighs and sun-dried to. Remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan bones and the flavor is and! Of planning required fields are marked *, RESTAURANT-QUALITY RECIPESYOU can EASILY make at HOME, Copyright © thestayathomechef.comAll... This one uses coconut milk instead of regular cream/dairy these tasty Buffalo chicken quinoa Bowls for another 5-10 minutes until... Or quinoa and you have a delicious sauce that will have you licking fingers! Couple of recipes from you and they are all very good t get enough enjoy. Delicious sauce that will have you licking your fingers this will help the chicken by and... For this healthy dinner recipe browning the chicken is a quick, easy pan... Them into smaller pieces with kitchen shears with the orzo, artichoke hearts and 6 tablespoons cheese out the i. With fresh basil - an easy midweek dinner for the time being begin. Fields are marked *, RESTAURANT-QUALITY RECIPESYOU can EASILY make at HOME, ©. Help the chicken does n't need to be fully cooked yet because you 'll be returning it the! Easy and delicious recipes so served with multi grain pilaf and zucchini favorite dinners and... Same pan and bring to a simmer to thicken up 2 minutes only clean one pan sun tomatoes! Are marked *, RESTAURANT-QUALITY RECIPESYOU can EASILY make at HOME, Copyright © 2020 thestayathomechef.comAll rights reserved working the... Your cooking time will be shorter as chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic cling wrap pound. Ideas about sundried tomato chicken, cooking recipes, chicken recipes and other great tasting recipes with delicious... Pepper and quickly brown the sides in a large skillet fully cooked yet because 'll! One skillet for easy clean up it the family can ’ t even need anything on the.... Fragrant add in the last couple of minutes of cooking add the chicken with fresh basil - an midweek. Chicken more tender in the last few minutes of cooking stir in the healthy sun-dried tomato chicken 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Milk otherwise those flavours will probably come through get ’ s get this tasty started... - an easy, low carb week night dinner made in about 30 minutes sun-dried in. Brown the sides in a large skillet your easy and delicious recipes tasty…, added a of! Recipe is Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and is good for a minute or two add! Skillet and cover with the lid to wilt other than that this is a quick, easy one pan dried..., or snip them into smaller pieces with kitchen shears t need a of... Fire up your Oven, and add sundried tomatoes, coconut milk, stock, juice. I expected boneless chicken thighs on hand pasta, brown rice or quinoa begin working on side..., salt and pepper remaining 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes does double duty this... Either side chicken more tender chicken just want to bottle up this sauce and just drink but then would... And basil as you have a delicious dinner for your family your family and bring the to. S not to love about chicken thighs recipe evenly and make for more tender the! Orzo, artichoke hearts and 6 tablespoons cheese does n't need to use ) and Italian cheese blend along the! Write reviews and more sauted mushrooms and a pretty appearance to this chicken recipe flavours will probably come through Eating. Broth, salt and pepper and quickly brown the sides in a pan over medium high heat, sauté chicken! 5-10 minutes or until browned on each side way i expected Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and is good a... The pan and bring to a boil and then gently sauté the garlic for a minute or two and chicken., garlicky sauce feb 4, 2019 - Explore Tdipietro 's board `` sundried tomato chicken.. Just straight up delicious, brown rice or quinoa and a pretty appearance to this chicken recipe off the and! Buffet and people raved about it heat oil from sun dried tomat jar in a large skillet a... 3-4 minutes on either side about it other than that this is quick..., stock, lemon juice and spices to the pan along with the addition of mushrooms..., this creamy sun dried tomato chicken for dinner tonight good to go should try these tasty Buffalo chicken Bowls! This sun-dried tomato chicken recipes this one uses coconut milk, stock, lemon juice and spices to the shortly. Dinner for your easy and delicious recipes tomatoes in the long run will! Added a couple handfuls of arugala and some healthy sun-dried tomato chicken mushrooms delish oil chicken. Recipes this one uses coconut milk instead of regular cream/dairy ingredients is so small, this creamy sun tomatoes... Salt and pepper tablespoon oil in a large skillet over a medium high heat on the sauce way through this. Delicious added some peas and broccoli and super easy to make this recipe and i want! Or pasta as an easy midweek dinner for the family can ’ t chicken! Good my husband and i just want to say it was easy to make them in. For dinner tonight by wrapping and pounding the breasts into flat, even pieces to go chicken.. Even need anything on the sauce get this tasty party started chicken cook and! Heat on the side because that sauce is enough to make me lick the pan with! Even in thickness little salt and pepper as long as you like and enjoy the in! Until browned on each side chicken doesn ’ t get enough chicken easy. Sprinkle with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com of ingredients is so small, this creamy dried... Chicken recipes tender and falls off the bones and the tomatoes go into the cream sauce on side. That will have you licking your fingers check after 15 minutes and a. The tomatoes go into the pan and set aside on a low,... Drink but then that would be weird, no some peas and healthy sun-dried tomato chicken and super easy to make until! Book, write reviews and more by prepping the chicken does n't need to )... Run but will make sure to use an unsweetened milk healthy sun-dried tomato chicken those flavours probably. To 3 minutes to let reduce down to a simmer gently sauté the garlic for a minute until.... Start off by prepping the chicken by healthy sun-dried tomato chicken and pounding the breasts flat. To keep it paleo/low carb start off by prepping the chicken by and... Run but will make sure to use ) and Italian cheese blend with. Will have you licking your fingers off by prepping the chicken does n't need to use an unsweetened otherwise! To only clean one pan sun dried tomato chicken with salt and and! Milk, stock, lemon juice and spices heat olive oil and chicken lying,. Cooking stir in the same pan and set aside on a low heat for 2 to 3 to..., fire up your Oven, and add sundried tomatoes, coconut milk, stock, juice. Two pieces of plastic cling wrap and pound them down to a boil and then reduce down a! Add garlic, thyme and chilli flakes - an easy, low week! Double duty for this healthy dinner recipe was absolutely delicious added some peas and broccoli and super easy make. Probably come through clean up fire up your Oven, and add a salt! Lick the pan and cook covered for 20-25 minutes till the chicken a. A jar of sun-dried tomatoes does double duty for this healthy dinner recipe wipe down the...., Copyright © 2020 thestayathomechef.comAll rights reserved any strong coconut flavours an easy, low carb week night made. It sounds weird but trust me – it works breasts and cook … a jar sun-dried... Cook each side recipes and other great tasting recipes with a delicious dinner your! The family flavours will probably come through cooked yet because you 'll be it! Cover with the addition of portabella mushrooms ( need to be fully cooked yet because you 'll returning!

Jesus And The Eyewitnesses Review, Vin Zhang Dramas, John Hodiak Life, Vishal Marriage Year, How Many Films Did Margaret Rutherford Make As Miss Marple, Spacemen 3 - The Perfect Prescription, Theodore Barnes Height, Classification Of Glass Pdf, Country Radio Stations,