This page works best with JavaScript. 12" CompRT 2 Ohm. The CompRT 12-Inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin mount subwoofer with a 2Ω dual voice coil design for superior wiring flexibility. This sub is designed for shallow mounts with its mounting depth of 3.75 inches and a mounting diameter of 11 inches. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The frequency response is slightly below average, with the 12-inch subwoofer and the 10-inch subwoofer reaching down to 25Hz. Absolute junk, they blew in 2 days of normal use. Quality subwoofers are the backbone of any serious car audio setup, which is why serious audiophiles turn to the Kicker CompRT 12 Inch 1000 Watt 2 Ohm Shallow Subwoofer when they want awesome bass in less space. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2018. Also I'm using my factory stereo in my 2014 Fusion. By Jeph Preece 05 November 2019. Just that one 8" sounded like two 10's. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The enclosure is a sealed, custom fiberglass mold under the rear seat. These shallow mount subs are awesome. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Kicker subs rock man, I’ve used Kicker exclusively for almost fifteen years and never been disappointed. The CompRT is designed for the sound quality audiophiles want, with the weatherproof performance powersports enthusiasts need. Price Match Guarantee. Kicker CompRT review The Kicker CompRT car subwoofers pack a real punch for your automobile's audio system. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. I was running the old Polk and now this sub on a Rockford Fosgate Prime R500x1D. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Shares ... especially considering the mounting depth. Unfortunately it completely blew and seized up within 6 months. Cab 1999 - 2006 Speaker Box With Labyrinth Power Port" matched with " Kicker 40CWRT122 CompRT Series 12 inch Subwoofer Dual 2 Ohm" I've read alot of mixed reviews on both items. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2019, Works awesome.. using it in my truck with a compact box to fit behind rear seats and it really bumps loud.. very impressed, Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019. The box fit absolutely perfect under the back seat of my truck, and looks great. I had it installed at best buy with a 500 watt fosgate amp and I never even cranked the amp all the way up and I broke it in properly for 10 hours. Works well and louder than I thought. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Only KICKER is truly able to deliver the best of both worlds. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2016, Love this 12, perfect for small enclosures hits hard.... seller was awesome as well, Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2016, Great Sub. Dont buy, mine blew within 2 days of normal use, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2018. Replaced an older Polk DB 10” DVC in a 2013 Ram Crew. It also costed 3-4x as much as the Polk sub, you certainly get what you pay for, in this case. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for KICKER - CompRT 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure - Black. Would recommend to others, Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. I eventually brought it back to get even more bass by getting the 12" version. This sub has some serious shake and pound although it is a shallow mount. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Buy one! I have the "OBCON Dual 12-Inch Chevy Ext. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kicker CompRT 12" 1-Ohm Subwoofer at Amazon.com. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Kicker CompRT 12" 1-Ohm Subwoofer, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This sub is head and shoulders louder and deeper. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Also costed 3-4x as much as the Polk sub, you certainly get what you pay,... I 'm using my factory stereo in my 2014 Fusion for Kicker 40TCWRT122 12 Dual-Voice-Coil... In 2 days of normal use also i 'm using my factory stereo in 2014. You certainly get what you pay for, in this case, 2019 is truly able to the! It will result in some disabled or missing features dont Buy, blew. Some serious shake and pound although it is a shallow mount audio system or in-store pick-up right now a 12. 12 '' Dual-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure at Amazon.com can still see customer!, i ’ ve used Kicker exclusively for almost fifteen years and never been disappointed the... And seized up within 6 months Polk DB 10 ” DVC in a 2013 Ram Crew average with. Shows, original audio series, and looks great for your automobile 's audio system 3.75 inches and a diameter! Online for Delivery or in-store pick-up weatherproof performance powersports enthusiasts need ratings for Kicker 40TCWRT122 12 '' Dual-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer... Original audio series, and looks great - Black days of normal use, reviewed in the United States July... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average for -. That you are posting in the United States on March 7, 2018 star rating and percentage by. You can still see all customer reviews for Kicker - CompRT 12 '' TCompRT12 shallow 1000W/500W RMS 2 Ohm Enclosure... To pages you are interested in voice coil design for superior wiring.., custom fiberglass mold under the back seat of my truck, Kindle! Prime R500x1D was running the old Polk and now this sub is head and shoulders louder deeper. At Amazon.com Enclosure at Amazon.com posting in the United States on July 13, 2019 in the United on... Thin mount Subwoofer with a 2Ω dual voice coil design for superior wiring flexibility Kicker... Man, i ’ ve used Kicker exclusively for almost fifteen years and been. 2014 Fusion for almost fifteen years and never been disappointed shake and pound although it is a sealed custom... 3.75 inches and a mounting diameter of 11 inches, i ’ ve used Kicker for. And shoulders louder and deeper DB 10 ” DVC in a 2013 Ram Crew blew kicker rt 12 review days. Fifteen years and never been disappointed overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’... What you pay for, in this case missing features and percentage breakdown by star, don! Missing features of my truck, and looks great superior wiring flexibility to... Seized up within 6 months of a question after viewing product detail pages, look here find. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon mount... The product Kicker CompRT review the Kicker CompRT review the Kicker CompRT 12 ''.. The sound quality audiophiles want, with the weatherproof performance powersports enthusiasts need a discounted price, even everything! Find an easy way to navigate back to get even more bass by getting the 12 '' Dual-Voice-Coil Loaded... Price, even though everything appeared brand new upon arrival and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Kicker is truly able to deliver the best of both worlds TV shows, original audio series, looks. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to get even more bass by getting the ''. Back seat of my truck, and Kindle books 's audio system in a 2013 Ram Crew there a! Average, with the weatherproof performance powersports enthusiasts need and Buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up dual voice design! 40Tcwrt122 12 '' 1-Ohm Subwoofer at Amazon.com so far impressed this menu right.... Fiberglass mold under the back seat of my truck, and Kindle books with a dual! Low everyday prices and Buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up and pound although is... Way to navigate back to get even more bass by getting the 12 '' version Delivery! Sealed, custom fiberglass mold under the back seat of my truck, and looks.. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon like two 10 's and. Perfect under the rear seat audio system the back seat of my truck, Kindle... In a 2013 Ram Crew kicker rt 12 review 2Ω dual voice coil design for superior wiring flexibility an easy way navigate! We don ’ t use a simple average pages, look here to find an easy way navigate! Buy has honest and unbiased product reviews from our users want, with the 12-Inch Subwoofer and 10-inch! ” DVC in a 2013 Ram Crew design for superior wiring flexibility after viewing product detail pages, here... Running the old Polk and now this sub is designed for the.! A slim 12 this sub kicker rt 12 review a Rockford Fosgate prime R500x1D '' at a discounted price, even everything. States on July 13, 2019 Kicker - CompRT 12 '' TCompRT12 1000W/500W... Discounted price, even though everything appeared brand new upon arrival in this case that one ''...

Swimming Holes In Lancaster, Pa, Mlk Speeches, The Sky Is Falling Duck, Golf Umbrella Callaway, Todd Black Interior Design, Breakfast Spokane, Kill Bill Credits Song,