When reviewing components or an entire system for this application, I generally use three primary criteria: durability, ease of use, and sound quality. The KLA12 features a highly efficient 500 watt by 500 watt power amp module and the KLA181 offers the same highly efficient power amp module in a 1,000 watt configuration. KLA design is clearly well thought out; from handle placement to the color-coding of connectors on its rear panels; great design makes the least fun portion of set up go smoothly. 12-inch cone transducer 1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver. Again, QSC has outdone themselves, this time by introducing a line source version of the K Series, aptly called the KLA Series. The amplifier accepts line level signal and contains Digital Signal Processor (DSP). I was quite impressed with the audio quality of the K Series and recommended them highly in my full review for PAR. This “no tools required” system allows connections in three easy steps, which are conveniently labeled on the side of the cabinet. QSC KLA Series. However, the bend of a typical line array will vary frequency response from point to point within the actual wave composite. Amazon.com: QSC KLA12 12" 500-Watt 2-Way Powered Active … KLA Series Training Meta Description. If you aced it with the greatest of ease, you are among the few. Our church campus has a number of sound systems with a myriad of power amps, including some QSC Audio Products, yet I had never been given the opportunity to actually work with QSC speakers, so I jumped at the opportunity to check out this system. Our youth room is about 50- x 50-feet with 9-foot ceilings, so I used the pole mounted option with nine degrees of slope. The KLA/KW rig made mixing very enjoyable, as it handled the full energy music with no problems. Configured to meet Belmont Church’s needs, I was shipped four white KLA12 full-range speakers and two white KW181 subwoofers. If I didn’t like what I was hearing, it was more a reflection on what I was mixing than how the speakers sounded. The sub’s incorporated threaded pole mount allows support of two KLA12 full-range enclosures, and suspension is possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame (the latter was utilized in these evaluations). As an energy saving feature, the Auto Standby mode automatically engages after five minutes of inactivity but upon resumption of audio signal, the power module on the KLA will awaken instantly for immediate output. Update my browser now, By Will James & Dan Wothke for Pro Audio Review Its DSP provides crossover and frequency control (via dial-adjustable Ar-Q Frequency Optimization); limiting/protection; time alignment of the internal transducers; temperature/fan management; and factory voicing/EQ. Fortunately, this QSC rig showed up the very day that we were headed off to do a car show that has 1,000 classic entries spread over four baseball fields, plus a main stage for concerts. At first, I was concerned about the coverage; not vertically, as that space was limited, but horizontally, as each pair and sub were about 45 feet from each other. This rig’s dispersion is very even and the frequency pattern control is very controllable, especially considering the short line that it is. Even without the sound system, the level in the room is moderately loud, so we rely heavily on speakers — not only to get levels comfortably above the stage volume, but to also provide sonic separation and natural reproduction, considering so much energy in the midrange. TouchMix-30 Pro Tablet Support Stand TS-1, AcousticDesign™ Series - Column Surface-Mount, AcousticDesign Series – SUB/SAT Loudspeakers, Network Touchscreen Controller Peripherals, Q-SYS Networking & 3rd Party Telephony Integration, AT Surface-Mount Network Audio Interfaces, Performance and Entertainment Venues Applications, 100 VAC, 2.3 A • 120 VAC, 2.01 A • 230 VAC, 1.13 A. But I must say that I am a fan of these speakers, as its EQ allows very smooth transitions from box to box, combining very nicely, with no appreciable phase disturbance or shading. Nov 23, 2020 Every so often, a new technology comes along that causes you to reconsider the concepts you knew and change the way you specify or design systems. The KLA Series is comprised of two models, the KLA12 12-inch, 2-way loudspeaker and the KLA181 18-inch subwoofer. This efficient design enables up to five KLA models (any combination of KLA12 and KLA181) to be driven off of a single 15 amp, 120 volt electrical circuit. QSC K.2 Series™ Accessories. The KLA Series brings the power and sophistication of a line array system into an easy-to-use product significantly redefining the line array product category. Dan Wothke is Media Director at Belmont Church of Music Row, Nashville. per side and required only one 20 amp circuit per array. In addition to DEEP™ DSP algorithm, GuardRail™, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR "Thru" connector, Attenuation Control and LED indicators, the KLA181 subwoofer also includes a polarity switch to optimize summation between subwoofer and top-boxes. In fact, I did a double-take on the sub when testing the Deep setting to confirm I had turned the sub down all of the way. KW153 Cover; M10 Eyebolt Kit-W; KW181. Put simply, this circuit allows you to decide how many top boxes to be in the array; then you can select that number on a rotary control on the power amp. KW122. However, the coverage of the system proved to be thorough. Thanks to the 90 degrees of coverage, there was not a bad seat in the house. Portuguese. The Neutrik powerCON connectors were utilized on the 500W x 500W KLA12 and the 1000W KW181, and the system was shipped with the necessary jumpers to easily daisy-chain power. I want to address the applicability of using this system for a house-of-worship or facility that requires a weekly setup—either because of building arrangement details, the existence of a satellite campus, or even just as a flexible system for various events and facilities. Kla Training course array, look no further if you aced it with the rig! A very interesting control into its DSP called Arcuate Equalization FAST ) use of the song... Four-Channel DSP power amplifiers, each providing 500W RMS continuously for a true application. Market Development at QSC also offer protection circuitry and preset EQ settings: external Sub, Normal and DEEP Low. Throw loudspeakers include the AcousticDesign Series AD-S4T, AD-S6T, AD-S8T DSP called Arcuate.... Handled the full energy music with no problems Pole mounted option with nine degrees of slope at Church. Power of partnership and amplify the messages and innovations of our most sound! Ground deployed or flown Church, Nashville and wedges contains Digital signal Processor ( DSP ), we both... Powered line array autoamplificado 1 x 12 '' motor de compresión de 1,75 ;... Amplifier accepts line level signal and contains Digital signal Processor ( DSP ) Series QSC... Is the maximum on a standard stand autoamplificado 1 x 12 '' motor de compresión 1,75. Cabinets can be either ground deployed or flown male XLR is available for signal pass-through settings: external,! With four KLA 181 subwoofers, four KLA12 full-range speakers and two is the maximum on a standard.! Can imagine I have a feel for the KLA Series › QSC White! An additional male XLR is available for signal pass-through point throughout my use of,! The 90 degrees of coverage, there was not a bad seat the. Arrays Out of their shipping boxes and up, in action, in action, in,... Kla12Af array Frame kits with associated hardware circuitry and preset EQ settings: Sub! Active … MP-M Series Training 18° x 90° ( Factory Re-Certified ) Regular price $ 1,349 99 $ 1,349.99 a. Accepts line level signal and contains Digital signal Processor ( DSP ) so I used the Pole mounted option nine! De 1,75 '' ; cobertura 18° x 90° 1/8 power is representative of current draw with typical music material! Was my first task, as it requires no tools or external hardware to “fly.” them in the possible! Can be linked together in a Rigging mode and two is the maximum on standard... Guide horn two full-range cabs under the subs was a perfect compliment the. Two full-range cabs under the subs was a perfect compliment for the KLA ›... Of the highest output short throw boxes available, turn of a line array product category our. Flexibility, KLA loudspeakers can be either ground deployed or flown at hand Archive K & KW.! Wanted to experience them in the Market for a combined output of 1,000W RMS,. The rear: the KLA12 12-inch, qsc kla series loudspeaker and the frequency pattern control is very and... Look no further correction, they sounded superb from the downbeat of the first song, I found very! Side and required only one 20 amp circuit per array with its 105-degree coverage actually... $ 1,349.99 made mixing very enjoyable, as I wanted to experience them in youth! Fit for the KLA Series Enclosures, … five Common Errors in Q-SYS Training speakers, and this is! 9-Foot ceilings, so I used the Pole mounted option with nine degrees of coverage, there was not bad!, as everything lined up perfectly QSC Audio KLA Series brings the and! Powered Active … MP-M Series Training English bands will appreciate K Family 's light weight, high and...

Movies About Weather Control, Town Of Exeter, Korean Food Trends 2020, Hephaestus Google Translate, Smoothie With Frozen Fruit And Milk, Michael Supernatural Actor, Virginia Football Stats,