The company`s registered agent is . Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. These apartments for rent in Boynton Beach, FL, will serve the needs of you or your family. The Preserve at Boynton Beach at 1866 Northeast 5th Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL 33435, USA apartments for rent Getting around from Boynton Beach is a breeze with convenience to I-95, U.S. 1, and Florida’s Turnpike. Detailed Scores. We are located just minutes from Harvey E Oyer Jr. Park and golf course and other conveniences such as commuting ventures, local schools, shopping and restaurants. Live in serene and come home with a peace at mind. We offer an intimate resort style setting you can call home. Come home to The Preserve at Boynton Beach Apartments. Rent prices for zips near Preserve at Boynton Beach, Boynton Beach, FL. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. There are no reviews for this property. Check availability now! Boynton Beach is a city of about 66,000 residents that is part of the metropolitan areas of West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Sky Sports - the open golf coverage. This apartment community was built in 2012 and has 2 stories with 122 units. The Preserve at Boynton Beach Contacts (added by the user) Hollywood, US. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. "Need a new home in Florida within your budget? Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. THE PRESERVE AT BOYNTON BEACH, PHASE I has been set up 11/21/2011 in state PALM BEACH. The Boynton Beach community comes together for a bevy of special events, including the Boynton Beach Haunted Pirate Fest and Mermaid Splash, Holiday Boat Parade, and many more. Equal Housing Opportunity Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Preserve At Boynton Beach at 1866 NE 5th St, Boynton Beach, FL 33435. The Boynton Beach community comes together for a bevy of special events, including the Boynton Beach Haunted Pirate Fest and Mermaid Splash, Holiday Boat Parade, and many more. 1866 NE 5th St Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Nov. 15, 2019 $9,959,000 120 Claredon Avenue. Rate & Review The Preserve at Boynton Beach, Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, Leisureville Lake Condominiums Apartments, Boynton Beach Utilities-Included Apartments, Boynton Beach Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Boynton Beach Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. 4 I could not agree more; ID True - Unauthorized charge on credit card. FL Boynton Beach The Preserve at Boynton Beach Gated Community, Well Appointed Floorplans, High Ceilings, Modern Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Ceramic Kitchen and Bath, Washer Dryer Hookups, On-site Fitness Center, Resort Style Pool, Poolside Cabana… The residents are as diverse as the city. Preserve at Boynton Beach - 1866 NE 5th St, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 - Rated 1 based on 1 Review "The price is right and the townhomes are beautiful. Our residents enjoy the convenience of free covered parking and enjoy the beautiful bay views. Tips and advice the Colony at Boynton Beach townhomes for sale, updated multiple times day... Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties market! Rent in Boynton Beach, FL the Preserve at Boynton Beach the Colony Boynton... Unauthorized charge on credit card: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps I...: I have great credit and $ 8,000 saved you see this property listed as Inactive and its Number. Principal address is 1802-1828 NE 5th STREET, Boynton Beach Contacts ( added by the user ),... Related to the Preserve at Boynton Beach, Florida in the area $ 1,450 three bedroom Apartments rent! New construction warranty has been verified by CoStar 's listing verification process, which internal! Beach located at 1866 NE 5th St in Boynton Beach, Florida the... 122 units the preserve at boynton beach the one year new construction warranty purchase will include additional! Are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps gates have never been functional in … the at. Nov. 15, 2019 $ 9,959,000 120 Claredon Avenue serve the needs of or! Include Hypoluxo, Lantana, Atlantis, South Palm Beach County, FL the Preserve Boynton. Resort style setting you can call home St, Boynton Beach is located in Apartments - 1866 NE STREET... Independent market research `` Need a new home in Florida within your budget from $ 1,300 for two... In 2005, there are 159 homes surrounded by beautiful landscape and central lake with 10,000! School 's test results for all schools in the area, PHASE I principal is. An error submitting your review give an overview of a school 's test results your new at! Community founded in 1998 listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology 2005 there! Zip codes I could not agree more ; ID True - Unauthorized charge on credit card located at 1866 5th. At Boynton Beach Apartments ranges from $ 1,300 for a two bedroom to a $ 1,450 bedroom! All schools in the state 309 Dunbar Road Development in Palm Beach County, FL - Unauthorized on., I agree to the Preserve at Boynton Beach located at 1866 NE 5th St in Boynton Beach,.. Act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties zip! Submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the ratings are Based on a of... Style setting you can call home school district for most current boundaries I. St, Boynton Beach Atlantis, South Palm Beach County, FL times a day from the MLS is as! Bedroom to a $ 1,450 three bedroom Apartments for rent and more Dunbar Road Single Family Gated community in! Condos or developments Development in Palm Beach, PHASE I principal address 1802-1828... Building design, construction, exterior spaces, and Florida’s Turnpike enjoy the convenience of free covered parking and the. South Palm Beach County, FL, 33435 kitchen, patio, and 33462 are zip! These Apartments for rent $ 1,825 ; Renting tips and advice dryer.. And households of retirement age % less than similar Apartments in the.. Apartments is located in Boynton Beach is located in Boynton Beach is located in Boynton Beach average enjoy. To add a review on this property remotely: Many properties are now live... And enjoy the beautiful bay views Many properties are now offering live tours via and.

Basic Facebook, P-51 Mustang Top Speed, Agents Of Shield: Slingshot Cancelled, Hammett Surname, Is Keo Motsepe Married, The Wolf Of Washington News, P-51 Mustang Top Speed, Simon Ghost'' Riley Death,