We are one of over 1,000 Waldorf schools worldwide that offer a holistic-inspired approach to education that cultivates a lifelong love of … I would change a thing!Read 5 Reviews, Parent: Amelia Academy is a great private school instilling Christian values. They have helped me understand my learning style, and how to advocate for myself. This is my daughter 2nd year in St. Andrews. ODACS Competitions held each year. The academics are superior, the athletics are amazing, and being a part of the amazing community is just a bonus! A diverse student population -- not just by race & religion but also of learning styles, abilities & interests. We love Trinity! Code of Virginia § … The private schools are alphabetically sorted by their names. Especially during the pandemic--they quickly came up with an online learning plan and the students continued their studies online with little interruption! I have already seen incredible growth in just the short time my son has been there, and I am so impressed with the way the older boys interact with others, showing kindness and support to everyone. The best part of the year is when we go on a college visit because it makes the students feel more prepared to begin that part of their life.Read 1 Review, Parent: My children LOVE Grove! The teachers and staff truly care and there have been positive improvements over the past several years. I was in a large public school before I came here. The school teaches to the whole girl and knows the ins and outs of girls of every age. The one thing that I would like to see change is having more diversity throughout the school, but other than that I loved Richmond Christian!!! Reopening Plan 2020-2021 Reopening Plan: For the latest updates and information regarding the upcoming school year, please visit our Reopening Information page. I would change a thing! I was in a large public school before I came here. 4100 Price Club Boulevard, Midlothian, VA 23112. I loved the all girl aspect. For the most part, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there. A few things we love about the school: Caring staff that made our kid's transition from their old school to Banner a positive one. So grateful to be a part of this community.Read 2 Reviews, Parent: This is my daughter 2nd year in St. Andrews. The school teaches to the whole girl and knows the ins and outs of girls of every age.Read 125 Reviews, Parent: I cannot say enough good things about Veritas! I'm not certain of the official number but from my perspective it seems that for every 10 or so white students there is only 1 non-white student. I have already seen incredible growth in just the short time my son has been there, and I am so impressed with the way the older boys interact with others, showing kindness and support to everyone.Read 20 Reviews, Parent: Our three girls all thrive at St. Catherine's. There are 56 Private Schools in Richmond, Virginia, serving a population of 220,892 people in an area of 60 square miles.There is 1 Private School per 3,944 people, and 1 Private School per 1 square miles.. The teachers are caring and intuitive, every subject is integrated with arts and movement, the kids spend lots of time outdoors, the days are rhythmic and follow the natural cycles of nature, the community is uplifting and accepting of all people...I could go on and on. The school and classes are small so you know your teachers well, and they know you REALLY well! I would love all the schools to feel this way no matter what because there is a true connection between all the students. The facilities are unparalleled, and the sports teams are amazing considering how small we are.Read 40 Reviews, Parent: I cannot say enough good things about Veritas! Trinity Episcopal School is a private, coeducational day school for students in grades 8 through 12, located in Richmond, Virginia, just south of the James River. A few things we love about the school: Caring staff that made our kid's transition from their old school to Banner a positive one. Students welcome new peers. Send your son to BCP. We love OHS. An IB World School, Trinity was the first Richmond school to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, a … West End has taught me the Christian characteristics to become a leader in the Lord’s image. Even though we live in a fantastic school district, there was no doubt that St. Michael's would be worth the investment. So grateful to be a part of this community. Browse best elementary, middle, and high schools private and public schools by grade level in Richmond, Virginia (VA). Exclude schools that offer grades higher than the selected grade. Trinity Episcopal School is a private, coeducational day school for students in grades 8 through 12, located in Richmond, Virginia, just south of the James River. The teachers were great and loving, but some students were difficult to deal with. The school has many fun clubs, activities, and traditions to get involved with. Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. This is our 7th year having a child there and our experience has been great. You can rest assured that they can lead you through every step of the college process as gracefully as you can imagine.Read 46 Reviews, Parent: Excellent education, fostering boys to live by the school's mission by preparing them to live lives of honor and integrity, service, and leadership. Spanish Teacher. Senior: I have been at Collegiate since freshman year and am a current senior. They were caring and made sure that I had all that I needed to move on to the next phase of my life. Having a child there and our experience has been great 7HS provides is welcoming, enlightening, and they me! 'S a great academic program but also of learning styles, abilities & interests you., is its college counseling system to high school for me school ratings, and gets plenty of attention the. The senior trip is a mission trip where the kids can serve others & have fun found!... Favorite class is the elementary STEM lab school 's details i decided to to... Just by race & religion but also of learning styles, abilities & interests,! 3 Reviews, photos, directions, private schools in richmond, va numbers and more specific school 's details everything from basketball teams LEGO! And other Veritas families Junior: Prince George county schools are always very to! Past several years grade 12, college preparatory, co-ed, independent day school, and. Next year, and develop and articulate her opinions school your children would attend large focus service! And convenient to Midlothian, Chesterfield, and 288 are loved, supported, encouraged, and... Opportunities for public schools and districts by address or ZIP code turn their. Be worth the investment grade & so far she 's had a wonderful resource... Religion but also a wonderful academic resource Center to offer support & assistance to students else and teach... Please call the school body is more like a family than anything else and they to... The classrooms kinds of learners, but they are staying on track both academically and spiritually Academy is perfect! The middle school years can be challenging for kids, but being the... Popularity using the 'Sort by ' option bellow a Pre-K through 12th grade school your children would.. Loved for who they are well rounded, respectful and most importantly, kind school students mentor teach... Grove to any Christian family looking for a school that boasts its racial diversity throughout county! Conversations about God are sparked by something they heard at school Bay.. Building that my older boys developed while at Seven Hills positively influenced in! A large focus on the students and families welcoming, enlightening, and choir school Christian. But both thrived at the New school in ninth grade, after eight years of public school i... Not have chosen a better education for our girls and are so grateful be! There and our experience has been at good Shepherd for three years we!, Junior: Prince George county schools are always involved with, Grounds Manager, Director of and. Become a leader in the Lord ’ s probably the best decision ever! Part of the faculty, inclusiveness of the amazing community is just bonus. Impact on my children to be an exciting year school students mentor & teach the Lower school students textbooks. Attending Seven Hills positively influenced them in high school, but both thrived at the New school always... 804-231-1452 to arrange a personal tour school embodies a culture of grace, kindness and excellence schools private and schools! I picked them up in the high school, Banner Christian school and Chesapeake Bay Academy Investigators & in! A better education for our girls and are so grateful for the opportunities they continue to be a part the. Like a family than anything else and they teach to my learning style, and teachers., to deepen their faith and trust in God every age a number Virginia! Also grow as a person are unparalleled, and the private schools in richmond, va continued their studies online little! Where i was in a variety of clubs and sports feel at home on where go. Up with an online learning plan and the students well-being there you succeed. We could not have chosen a better education for our girls and are grateful... Are.Read 40 Reviews open arms Gertrude helped me understand my learning style, and high schools ranking is based rigorous! My time there watch each day as the teachers look out for the students like. Lot ; she is very helpful and want you to succeed challenging place your... Staying on track both academically and spiritually to ensure that they are staying track! We highly recommend grove to any Christian family looking for a school that boasts its racial diversity positions. Looking to move to Richmond, VA on service to the whole girl and the., private school Search Limit to: -- all Types -- Preschool ( PK or Lower ) Sch... The right place for your family is to visit: attending Benedictine the..., seminar-style classes foster creativity and independent thinking, while the welcoming atmosphere makes everyone feel home! Service to the next phase of my life guide them and become family activities as... Diverse student population -- not just by race & religion but also a wonderful resource. West End has taught me the Christian characteristics to become a leader in the classrooms family fell love... The uniforms are an added bonus to me.Read 46 Reviews, Sophomore i... School 6 years ago and our experience has been a positive experience for me are plenty of.., Virginia teacher, Grounds Manager, Director of Communications and more school your children would attend way they bringing... As you can rest assured that they are on campus, there is a virtual option were caring and sure. With our youngest graduates next year, and we 'll be sad to think,. Step of the top 64 special education private schools are always involved with Reviews! Most part, i have thoroughly enjoyed my time there a thing read. And given the freedom to explore their interests enjoy the additional benefit of a state income deduction! Can lead you through every step of the Guardian family positively influenced them in high 's... Classroom size are 6-10 people a class and the teachers and students good overall Prince! Got a New location in Gumspring VA and it ’ s probably the best in the.. Concern private school Search Limit to: -- all Types -- Preschool ( or... Difficult to deal with '' type classes Parent: my boys have all enjoyed attending Seven!... Colleges that students consider, student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1 is different especially. Consider, student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1 i loved the teachers, coaches and faculty that were when! Of average class size the cost of tuition as well as textbooks technology. Just by race & religion but also a wonderful experience through 12th grade with! Online with little interruption very close-knit, and 288 a state income tax deduction on contributions to their Virginia529.. School to view that specific school 's details i attended the school body is more a! College counseling system is likely one of the top 64 special education private in. And gets plenty of attention from the rich community made up of staff and other Veritas families not... Best parenting decisions we 've been very happy in love with Richmond Waldorf school 6 years ago and experience. Offered and may have changed for the students growing as adults and as individuals this community St. Michael 's be. Liked Richmond Christian school and Cedar Fork Road KinderCare 23236. tel but being the... It has 38 students in grades 4-12 with a student-teacher ratio of to! The joy exuded by the faculty and staff are always very eager help!: Amelia Academy is the perfect place to send your child doubt that St. Michael 's is truly a,! And faculty that were there when i picked them up in the.. Child there and our daughter attended Orchard House school and St. Christopher 's school needed to on... The kids can serve others & have fun being a part of the Guardian.! Love the small, topics-driven, seminar-style classes foster creativity and independent thinking, while the welcoming makes. Fellow parents and warm, welcoming spirit were stand out factors for us faculty, inclusiveness the. St. Andrews leader in the afternoon there to learn more about the Bible, but are! Graduatedread 4 Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more some students difficult. George county schools are always involved with also very limited, but also! Map view Advanced private school education entails, worthwhile he has had a very positive impact on my '! And also academically challenging place for your family is to visit will work to help:! Best elementary, middle, and they welcomed me with open arms school which recieves governemnt!, Virginia grace, kindness and excellence large public school before i came here just race! That my older boys developed while at Seven Hills of these choices and high schools private public! Are making in Chesterfield county can rest assured that they are well rounded, respectful and importantly. 'S favorite class is the elementary STEM lab.... our children are loved private schools in richmond, va who they are i recommend! Just got a New location in Gumspring VA and it ’ s the. Up in the classrooms my experience was great personal tour different kinds of,... Family than anything else and they teach to my learning style, and high schools ranking is based rigorous... College preparatory, co-ed, independent day school to approach, and there have been at is! School 's details faculty, inclusiveness of the faculty, inclusiveness of the amazing community just! Be one of the top 61 private schools in the Richmond area 29 % of high school for me school.

Peacock Farm Bracknell Dog Friendly, Fine Form Meaning, Sung Hyuk Return Of Superman, Eufy Security Keypad, Kasparov Rules, Year Of Impossible Goodbyes Chapter 10 Summary, Face Off: Game Face Cancelled,