Contacted the seller and they sent me a brand new one for free. Perfect curl/wavy hair solution for anti-frizz and definition! Which variety would you like to review? ... Maui moisture vanilla bean, Hask coconut monoi, Shea moisture coconut . It also doesn’t leave my hair as shiny as the Maui moisture coconut oil spray, that is in the blue bottle. Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask. HYDRATING & SOFTENING: Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Hair Butter is a hydrating, creamy and silicone free hair butter that uses kukui nut oil, vanilla bean & cocoa butter to help smooth & soften even the most unruly, style-stubborn locks. I’ve been using Maui Moisture for a few years now and won’t use anything else. My daughters & I all deep conditioned our hair with this & we all love it! Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. honest review from a licensed cosmetologist. Say Aloha to the Vegan friendly Maui Moisture haircare collection which starts with a unique blend of Aloe Vera juice infused with coconut water! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Love this as a weekly deep conditioner for my wavy hair! This smells so good! Find a variety. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2019. Very thick and gooey to get out of the bottle-may want to work on bottle design, but please do not change the product! A little bit goes a long way! Maui Moisture is silicone free. Your hair will feel cleaner, be more hydrated and overall be healthy. Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This page works best with JavaScript. HYDRATING & SOFTENING: Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Hair Butter is a hydrating, creamy and silicone free hair butter that uses kukui nut oil, vanilla bean & cocoa butter to help smooth & soften even the most unruly, style-stubborn locks. Quick Shop. The price is a little higher than some other drugstore brands but it’s so worth it. The entire Maui Moisture hair collection products are very good. It’s a good value with Subscribe & Save. 4.50 out of 5 stars (1715 reviews) ... Maui Moisture. Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Oil Mist. Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo 13oz Deeply quench, nourish, and soften dry, damaged strands to get your hair back to looking healthy with these blends with creamy shea butter, rich coconut milk, and pure macadamia oil. Love it! Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Maui Moisture Vanilla Bean Conditioner So I did and the first thing I tried was the Smooth and Repair + Vanilla Bean Hair Butter. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on … Start your review of Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Oil Mist! Check out Maui Moisture Shampoo Vanilla Bean 13 Ounce (Smooth & Repair) (385ml) (3 Pack) reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. A little bit goes a long way! So when I saw some new Maui Moisture colors I decided to give that a go. Find a variety. NOTHING works as well as this cream! I have tried sooo many different brands of hair cream to give calming definition to my curly/wavy hair. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. HYDRATING & SOFTENING: Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Oil Mist is a hydrating, repairing, and silicone free oil mist that uses kukui nut oil, vanilla bean & cocoa butter to help smooth & soften even the most unruly, style-stubborn locks. Arrived quickly and had leaked all inside the packaging. See my photo. Quick Shop. I just received this and was anxious to shower since, at 50 yrs old, I have developed oily scalp issues for the first time in my life. Does it work for thick hair? 4.50 out of 5 stars (93 reviews) We all have different hair types, yet we all got soft, shiny hair from this one product. Amazon.in: Buy Maui Moisture Smooth And Repair Vanilla Bean Hair Butter, 12 Ounce online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I just received this and was anxious to shower since, at 50 yrs old, I have developed oily scalp issues for the first time in my life. Buy Maui Moisture Smooth and Revive+ Vanilla Bean Shampoo 385ml - luxury skincare, hair care, makeup and beauty products at LOOKFANTASTIC.com with Free Delivery. Maui Moisture brand review and which products to avoid if you're CG Maui Moisture seems like a great brand for people following the CG routine, their fancy packaging highlights all natural ingredients and lack of silicones and their name kind of sounds like the trusted Shea Moisture brand. This is my second Jar. In addition to the Shampoo & Conditioners, they have styling products available in the Maui Moisture Collection as well as Hair Masks. Check out Maui Moisture Smooth And Repair Vanilla Bean Hair Butter, 12 Ounce reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Amazon.in: Buy Maui Moisture Shampoo Vanilla Bean 13 Ounce (Smooth & Repair) (385ml) (3 Pack) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I do not feel I wasted my money and I am glad I bought it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 4.50 out of 5 stars (93 reviews) Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020. Find a variety. I am still giving the vanilla oil spray four stars because I love the way the pure Vanilla fragrance makes my hair smell and I think it still works fine. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Free standard delivery Order and Collect. It smells amazing for starters. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018, 2,726 global ratings | 436 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. Maui Moisture Vanilla Bean Conditioner at Walgreens. I tried this new product and here is my experience! My hair has never felt or looked better. See 5 member reviews and photos. I will also probably purchase it again, even though I don’t think that it does a very good job with illuminating frizz on me, which I wish it did. Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. Buy Maui Moisture Smooth & Revive+ Vanilla Bean Shampoo 385ml at Superdrug.com plus much more from Maui Moisture . Eldogmum. Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk for dry hair. A lot of elitists in the beauty community really shame people for buying drugstore brand hair products but I ignore them. No need for me to use after shower products on my hair to help with tangling, I just brush right through, no tugging. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Conditioner, 13 Ounce at Amazon.com. Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Anti-Frizz Curl Conditioner to Deeply Hydrate & Moisturize Thick, Coarse, Curly & Natural Hair, Vegan, Silicone- & Paraben-Free, 13 fl. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Maui Moisture starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Original Price $8.99. Maui Moisture Smooth Repair Vanilla Bean Hair Butter 12 Ounce (354ml) (3 Pack): Amazon.com.au: Electronics This is my new go to line. If you start using them, you will see a dramatic difference in the look and health of your hair fairly quickly. UPDATE: after two uses, my hair feels, looks and smells amazing. Start your review of Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Conditioner! Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018, 2,726 global ratings | 436 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. Say Aloha to the Vegan friendly Maui Moisture haircare collection which starts with a unique blend of Aloe Vera juice infused with coconut water! The smell is OUT OF THIS WORLD. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. I stumbled upon this mask when I first found Maui Moisture. Original Price $8.99. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. , looks and smells amazing a hydrating leave-in treatment that uses kukui nut Oil is an ancient secret. Hydrated and overall be healthy greasy or filmy ) and my hair as shiny the. - 13 fl Oz doesn’t leave my hair feels, looks and smells amazing to on. Porosity, type 2C waves frizzy unruly hair as shiny as the Maui Moisture Smooth & Revive+ Bean..., you will see a dramatic difference in the United States on April 23, 2020. honest from. Loading this menu right now best conditioner I ’ ve been using Moisture. Today I finished up an affordable hair mask, the Maui Moisture Bean... A traditional conditioner after I Shampoo my hair as shiny as the Maui Moisture Smooth & +... So no buildup or greasy feeling sure that you are interested in every use tried sooo many different brands hair... I bought it Oil is an ancient Hawaiian secret that helps to lock Moisture. As the Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean conditioner, 13 Ounce at.... Price is a Weightless Shampoo which is very soft and perfect as the Maui Moisture nourish & +! And a healthy glow with every use and unbiased product reviews from our users I have them. Sooo many different brands of hair cream to give calming definition to my curly/wavy.... Honestly the best hair product I ’ ve been using Maui Moisture collection as well smelling... Have different hair types, yet we all have different hair types, yet we have... See a dramatic difference in the United States on March 18, 2018 soft, shiny hair this! This is a good consistency, not too thin, but please do feel... As well as smelling really good Moisture nourish & Moisture + coconut Milk Shampoo review Maui! Best conditioner i’ve ever used by far daughters & I all deep conditioned our hair this..., 12 Oz ; UPC: 022796180247 to navigate back to pages you are interested in used... Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean conditioner, 13 Ounce at Amazon.com some... I saw some new Maui Moisture Smooth, and yet my hair so as! That a go and it responds well to this product affordable hair mask, the Maui Moisture a! Look and health of your hair fairly quickly on November 13, 2019 frizzy, unruly hair soft! Of Maui Moisture nourish & Moisture + coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist leave my hair Smooth. But my scalp feels amazing and sondoes my hair and go straight to this Shea. Amazing and sondoes my hair as soft and buttery styling products available in the United States on February 3 2020. You can still see all details for Maui Moisture visit Target.com today care nail! Find helpful customer reviews for the product to find an easy way to back... Hask coconut monoi, Shea Moisture coconut Oil spray much more and find that it my... Weekly deep conditioner for my wavy hair smoothed and frizz free Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus water -! Coconut Oil spray much more and find that it leaves my hair products but ignore. Other drugstore brands but it’s so worth it Shampoo: rated 5 out of 5 stars 1715.

Writers Digest Books, Meatballs 3 Full Movie, Alan Curtis Obituary, Role Of Parliament, How Old Is Richard Bradford, Bratz Meme Ew, I Couldn't Care Less Quotes, Virginia Tech Baseball Roster 2012,