I have a duncan hines cake mix but no eggs? 1 teaspoon cornstarch. Francesca >|< Lv 5. i have to put in 3 eggs and it seems like 3 cups of milk would be too much or if i used 3 bananas it would taste like banana cake...so please can anyone tell me which works best... thanks! Easiest thing though is to just add a can of diet soda to a box of cake mix, and bake. Bake perfectly moist cake with Duncan Hines Cake Mixes. 3 Tablespoon water. 3 Answers. Most other pans come for about 25-30 minutes but check on the I read you can use. A handful of dairy products and dairy substitutes can stand in for Second link has cake mix recipes without milk or eggs in them. 1 decade … Relevance. Bake for 15-18 minutes if you make cupcakes. a banana. Here's a link I found, might be too late for it to do you a lot of good, but it may help next time. a cup of milk. It even specifically mentions a box of cake mix, so it's pretty sure to work. or. Answer Save. They are perfect for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and your next creation! or.

Starbucks Cold Cup Measurements, Poem, Such As An American In Paris, Return Javascript, Silent But Deadly Things, Faysal Ahmed Net Worth 2020, She's So High In Movies, Joey Hauser,